Saturday, 23 March 2013

Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Leave in Treatment


Mid to long hair. Dyed 2-3 times a year. Blow-dried and straightened three times a week. This is my hair for the past ten years, so it's no surprise that it's not in the greatest condition.
I am always on the lookout for moisturising and repairing hair care products that can bring my hair back to life so I couldn't resist the latest release from Lee Stafford.

This leave in treatment has worked wonders for my dry and damaged ends. Even after just a few uses I can already feel the length of my hair coming back to life! The instructions suggested that I put a "brazil nut" sized dollop of product into my hands (I'm not going to lie...I had to Google brazil nut), run the treatment through the mid length and ends of my hair after towel drying, and then brush through and style as usual. It made my hair instantly smoother and easier to brush, and my hair felt silkier and stronger after just one use. The consistency of the treatment is thinner than I thought it would be, but this actually bodes well for my greasy/dry/damaged/stupid hair type, as I dread product build up and that thick, gloopy product feeling.

The product doesn't have its trademark Lee Stafford scent, but it does have the added Jojoba Oil which does smell great and gives my hair a much needed drink. Severely damaged hair can use this product after every hair wash but I have decided to save this product for my Sunday night pamper - a night where I only use my holy grail products ;-)

What are your favourite Lee Stafford products? 



3 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely! I'm like you and always looking for things to improve the conditioner of my hair after one too many blow drys, so I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for this in Boots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! My hair is in serious need of a drink- it's so dry! Thanks for the review, I will be purchasing this xx

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great, I love hair treatments there so nice !
    Lyndseymaebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Comments make my day :D