1. YSL Volupte Shine Lipstick in "Pink in Paris" £24 / 2. Cobalt Blue Work Wedge Shoes, New Look £17.99 / 3. Green Speckle Skater Skirt, Topshop £16 / 4. Urban Bliss Twitter Print Sweater, New Look, £16.99 / 5. Scenic Print Clutch, Dorothy Perkins £22 / 6. Lip Crayon in "Secret Party", Topshop £7 / 7. Lancome Hynose Drama Mascara £22
With any hope, springtime may start anytime in the next four to five months. Bloody weather. As a slightly "curvy" girl I tend to wear darker colours to cover my shape but this year I am determined to add more colour into my wardrobe, and with my new job starting next week, it's a perfect excuse to revamp my look.
1. Everyone and their wife seems to be investing in the latest YSL Volupte Shine Lipsticks at the moment; a sheer coverage in a range of colours are all perfect for spring.
2. I tend to buy high heels and then cry from crippling pain after 20 minutes of wearing them, so this spring I plan to purchase some more comfortable and wearable heels for work. These cobalt blue mid height wedges are perfect for trapsing around London and running around a busy office (but can be worn on the weekends too).
3. Skater skirts have always caught my eye and this teal coloured skirt from Topshop is no exception. A steal at £16, it can be dressed down for a day at home or paired with tights and black suede boots for work.
4. This candy pink jumper from New Look makes my inner Twitter queen squeal with joy. It's amazing. Enough said.
5. I cannot get enough of this gorgeous scenic clutch. A little bit pricier than what I would spend on a going-out bag, but the colours are gorgeous and has an attached chain so I can wear it over my shoulder.
6. The Topshop lip crayons are all gorgeous colours. Although white makeup packaging is one of my pet peeves, Topshop is completely forgiven because all of their lip products are deeply pigmented and come in the best shades.
7. Finally, this has to be one of my favourite mascaras of all time. This summer I am loving flushed cheeks, bold lips and big lashes with minimal eyeliner and/or eyeshadow. The Lancome Hypnose Drama never fails to deliver, never dries out and gives my lashes a life of their own. A definite must.
What do you want this spring? :)