Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Winter Essentials: Skincare


So we are finally into those oh-so-dreaded winter months. Dark days, dozens of layers, but worst of all, red skin and chapped lips. I for one get a deadly dose of the winter blues each year, and find it so important to take care of my hair and skin to make sure they don't suffer too much in the cold. As someone whose skin goes from normal to oily to spotty to dry to red to every other possible skincare problem, taking care of my (beautiful) face is high on my list of winter priorities!

After neglecting my blog and youtube channel for months due to finishing my Masters and moving back to Brussels, I thought it was high time to get back into the habit of regular postings. Click above to see a video compiling a list of my winter essentials for skincare, to get you through these dreadful times! I will be making a video on winter beauty essentials and winter haircare essentials too! I invite you to do the same! :)





7 comments:

  1. This is a great video! It's so important to take care of your skin in the winter.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't go without my Liz Earle! best cleanser ever!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try the Liz Earle clenser. I hear such great things about it. If you get the chance I would love it if you could check out my blog. I'm new and would love some pointers. xo

    http://blossomeclectic.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks!! With all of these products, i think I would like to go for the Liz earle product. I find it very important that we keep our under eyes relaxed and moisturized so I have picked this to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Wishing you Happy Holidays my dear!
    Maybe you'd like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN?:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Comments make my day :D