Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Summerball & Purple Smokey Eye Video Tutorial



This weekend, in true fashion of a University student, my friends and I went to our fourth Summerball. Some of us are Masters students and some of us have left University (and just came back for one last hurrah!) but despite all the excitement, it turned out to be a massive failure. The previous three Summerballs were an absolute hoot, but this year instead of having the ball in one massive outdoor tent/marquee, they split it into two smaller tents. With the monsoon that engulfed us all in our fine attire, it was impossible to get from tent A to tent B without getting soaked so most of us were stuck for the night. The Saturdays and Noah and the Whale were performing, but because of the bloody storm and too many people being stuck in one place, I missed both acts! £47 spent on a ticket, only to be washed out like a drowned rat!

But it's all behind us now! And the good news is, I looked fabulous. Here are some photos of our group (including a very nice photo of me and my boyfriend Jeremy) and a tutorial that I filmed of my purple smokey eye look for the ball. Enjoy!

Did anyone else go to Prom or Summerball recently? :) X

21 comments:

  1. Cute photos of you all at the ball! Pity about the weather though :(

    Could you list the products you used in your video? Am going to attempt to duplicate it... Although, I may turn out looking more like a panda!

    P.S. Will you be my personal make up artist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click on the video and open it on YouTube.com, then all the products are listed there in the down bar :D. And yes, I will :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful sense of style and lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I done a post on a purple smokey eye too, we're so on trend! haha

    hope you give mine a peak:

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem x


    Your pictures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like fun - come and enter my New Look giveaway on my blog - its a goo dun! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love your blog^^

    blogg♥mfashionfreak
    giveaway♥mfashionfreak

    I'd love to follow you if you could do the same for me <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. def loving that hair style girl!! super cute!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this blog very beautiful ......... .........
    I follow #240#
    Please follow me again ........
    hello dear ..
    wait ...
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh love this eye colour! Looked like a great night x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning!

    http://sharpest-lives.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is so cool
    I love your blog <3
    Do you want to follow eachother?

    http://www.movieanne.blogspot.com/

    Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos and you all look so lovely :) It's a shame about the weather though! Lovely eye make-up

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this post x you look like you had a great time xx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay you had so much fun, that's obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look gorgeous!! Btw just stumbled upon you blog, read most of the posts and LOVE it!!
    Following :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for posting this tutorial, it was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww it looks like you had an amazing time- you look gorgeous too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Smexy lady! Adore the eye make up you did and the dress is suuuper pretty! x
    Island Girl Insights ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. *gasp* *gasp* *gaspppppppp*
    gorgeous eye make up ! Probably the best both of us have seen !

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Comments make my day :D