Saturday, 26 November 2011

Sequins for Christmas

It's that time of year where you have to start looking for that Very Special Dress for Christmas time.
I've never been a fan sleeved dresses (on the account of my rather large jugs - too much material often makes them look even bigger!) but there are some beautiful sleeved dresses out there, and what better time to splurge on one than at the coldest time of year?

This year I've noticed a lot of sequins in the high street shops which I think are perfect for Christmas - maybe because the sequins remind me of the twinkly lights :) I've browsed through some of the shop's websites and have found a few to show you girls. I'll also put the links to the websites so you can find the dresses easily if you want to buy them. Simples! :)

There are MILLIONS of dresses but here are some of my favourites:


















I'd love a bit of colour this Christmas, so I think my favourites are the red TopShop dress and the blue Lipsy dress.

Do you have any sexy outfits planned for Christmas? 

:) X



15 comments:

  1. They're all so pretty! I've been loving sequins recently.

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!!! I'm loving sequins for Christmas. I just bought a deco-style sequin cami that I plan on wearing this holiday season. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the first one, I bought a sequin skirt on eBay the other day I'm planning to wear over Xmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dresses! I'm a bit obsessed with glitter shoes at the moment, and just sparkley stuff in general!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such an obsession with sequin dresses! Unfortunately, I don't have any occasion to wear said dresses too. But they're lovely just to look at(: Thanks for the post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the last. x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the Zara dress - sparkly but elegant!
    Nic (your 50th follower - yay!) :) x

    http://www.strawberryblondebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove sequins...for christmas i'd like a red one perhaps! <3
    I'm following,check out my blog:http://audreysarmistice.blogspot.com/

    bisous,Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The red topshop and the last two dresses are SO gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I like most the zara one, then the read Topshop!

    I am following, if you want follow back at
    elenscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love sequin dresses, I really like the Lipsy one :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the black, gold and silver one! So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Topshop dresses!! Great choices

    I'd love if you could come check out my Winter Giveaway!

    xo Madison Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. really love the red and gold topshop ones, although i would feel a little bit like a giant wrapped-up present with that bow! haha.. the zara one reminds me of gossip girl? very blair. lovely post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow love the very fist gold dress :) Looks so stylish Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog! Comments make my day :D